Monday, July 29, 2013

My yearly Trip to the Bahamas

WooHoo, my yearly trip to the Bahamas is coming soon.  Already have the airline tickets just need to finalize the villa and start packing. I like to book my flights through American Express travel, because I can use my rewards points from my american express card for all or some of the costs. Price is almost always a couple of dollars within the price direct from airline.
One thing I'm glad of is that I waited a couple of weeks from when I originally priced airline tickets, because the price dropped about $50 a ticket so I jumped on them this time.
Haven't had a good "go away" vacation lately. Everything has been little day trips, so I'm looking forward to getting away and relaxing in the sun and sand.

Update
Villa is confirmed with the marina view. Countdown begins.
Club Landor, here we come. Now I know not everyone likes Club Landor and there are some maintainance fees that are high for owners, but the villa itself for a week in the Bahamas is perfect for me.

2 comments:

  1. Bahamas it is a nice place for vacations, the coral beaches the sand color and the ocean breeze.

    I think that you have a lot of experiences to share with us.

    I have been there some years ago and I still have wonderful experiences of that plaace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My very first time in the Bahamas was a one week trip that felt like atleast two weeks. I know the say island time is slower (and not in any bad way), but that was great. Was able to really relax and destress. Now it seems the most stressfull part is packing and getting my girl to the airport on time.

      Delete